On the 9th floor of Cape Town’s finest Mutual Heights art deco building, Citi Loft is your perfect lock up and go one-bedroom Cape Town holiday apartment. Views of Table Mountain and historic parts of the city, place you firmly in Cape Town and nowhere else! The benefits of staying in Citi Loft are that you are instantly immersed in Cape Town’s multi-cultural vibe and can walk to tourist attractions, cafes and restaurants. Plus you have a parking bay, full kitchen, bath & shower and cable TV.
This up-market 9th floor loft apartment in Mutual Heights - Cape Town's finest Art Deco buildings - offers tasteful self-catering accommodation. Citi Loft is spotlessly clean with all expected amenities, like a fully functional kitchen, bathroom with separate bath and shower, TV/DVD with satellite channels, private parking and 24-hour manned security.
And you'll never tire of the sensational views where an impressive Table Mountain forms the backdrop and historic city architecture of City Hall and Castle of Good Hope create the foreground It sets the scene for you to enjoy this generous double-volume open-plan living area.
TOP TEN REASONS TO STAY AT CITI LOFT
- Clean and well managed with personal Meet & Greet
- Walk to restaurants, cafés & tourist attractions
- Safe and secure with private inside parking
- Free Wifi coming soon - for now it's pre-paid vouchers
- Iconic Table Mountain views
- 5-mins drive to Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront
- Original parquet wood floors and high-ceiling art deco architecture
- Comfy queen-size bed
- Bath &shower
- TV with satellite channels and DVD
Table Mountain is ever-present from Citi Loft and calling you to walk it or at least take the cable car to the top for the most extraordinary vista of mountains, ocean and city. From up there you see how compact the city of Cape Town is and will feel pleased you are staying at its heart in your own Citi Loft.
Other sightseeing destinations are on your doorstep:V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Cape Point and the Winelands. Soak up the sun on soft sandy beaches or stroll the promenades at sunset….so romantic!
There are many appealing aspects to Cape Town ,so don’t rush your holiday here. Chill out like the locals, and stay a week!
WHERE TO GO:
5-10 Minute Walk to: Castle of Good Hope, City Hall & Grand Parade, Flower Market, Slave Lodge, Greenmarket Square, St George’s Cathedral, St George’s Mall, Long Street (bars & shops), Company’s Gardens, SA Museum, National Art Gallery, Planetarium, Parliament, Fugard Theatre, Artscape Theatre, Labia Noveau Cinema, CTICC Convention Centre, District 6 Museum, Bo-Kaap Malay Quarter, Eastern Food Bazaar, Bree Street and Kloof Street (restaurants, cafés & boutiques), City Sightseeing Bus stops, Mount Nelson Hotel, The Taj Hotel, Grand Daddy Hotel rooftop bar & open-air cinema, 15-on-Orange Hotel Cocktail Bar, Alexander Bar (bar/theatre).
5-10 Minute Drive to: Table Mountain cableway, Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, V&A Waterfront, Two Oceans Aquarium, Robben Island Ferry, Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches, Theatre on the Bay, Seapoint Promenade, Cape Town Stadium, Greenpoint Park, Woodstock (trendy décor shops).
15-30 Minute Drive to: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands, Hout Bay Beach & Mariner’s Wharf, Chapman’s Peak Scenic Drive, Blouberg (iconic Table Mountain view from across the bay), Cape Town International Airport, Silvermine Nature Reserve (hikes and swim in mountain dam).
30 Minutes – 1 hour drive: Stellenbosch Winelands, Muizenberg Beach (best surf beach), Kalk Bay (quirky shops & seafood restaurants), Fish Hoek Beach (best for swimming & sandcastles), Simon’s Town, Boulders Penguins, Noordhoek & Kommetjie beach horserides, Cape Point Vineyards (& Thursday Market 4.30-8.30pm).
1 hour +: Franschhoek & Paarl Winelands, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Scarborough scenic drive, West Coast: National Park, !Khwa-tu San Cultural Centre, Langebaan lagoon.
You have a dedicated parking bay and it's easy to self-drive yourself around this compact city, especially if you have a Satnav. The highway out of town is just around the corner and the Airport is a straightforward 30-minute drive.
The MyCiti bus (with an Airport shuttle) has stops all over the city and the open-top Sightseeing Bus departs from around the corner.
Food & Drink
Standard in All Properties
Media & Technology
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).