Mutual Heights 905
Step into a world of class at marvellous Mutual 905. Our elegant one-bedroom, open-plan loft apartment is in the iconic art deco Mutual Heights building right in the middle of downtown Cape Town. It’s right around the corner from Greenmarket Square, Castle of Good Hope, Flower Market, Company’s Gardens and endless cafes and restaurants.
Mutual Heights 905 is the perfect lock-up-and-go city pad with a queen-size bed and excellent linens on the mezzanine floor bedroom, which looks over the open-plan lounge and kitchen. The modern interior sets a high standard of comfort and the bedroom is beautifully positioned on the mezzanine floor overlooking the lounging. There’s TV with satellite channels and DVD player, dedicated parking bay and access to a rooftop swimming pool in the adjacent block, accessed via a cool skywalk.
There really is no better Cape Town holiday apartment location than the Mutual Heights art deco building - the finest example of this architecture in the city. Surrounded by other historic buildings from Cape Town’s past, this 9th floor apartment provides a bird’s eye view of the cityscape.
10-Point Facilities Summary
- Spotlessly clean
- Free Wifi Internet coming soon (fibre being installed)
- Safe secure parking
- Swimming pool access
- Loft bedroom
- Fully functional Kitchen with washing machine
- Electronic Safe
- Iron & board, Hairdryer, Towels, Bathroom amenities
- Personal Meet & Greet and Checkout
- Tourist Information Folder
Step into the street outside and you’ll feel the Cape Town buzz. There are market stalls lining the pavement and a lively Eastern Food Bazaar right next door, tempting you with great-value locally-inspired eastern food stalls.
At Mutual Heights 905, you are in the vibrant heart of Cape Town city centre, within walking distance of tourist sites such as, Greenmarket Square, Cape Town Flower Market, Bo-Kaap Malay Quarter, Company’s Gardens, museums and galleries, cafés and restaurants.
Other must-do’s like Table Mountain cableway, V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay & Clifton’s beaches and Robben Island Ferry are just 5-10 minutes’ drive.
The brilliant open-top City Sightseeing Bus has a stop just around the corner. There are several routes to choose from – see the information folder.
The MyCiti bus (pre-paid tickets only) has a stop just down the road and a branch which services the Airport.
You have a dedicated parking bay and it’s very easy to get onto the Freeway out of town from here.
Food & Drink
Standard in All Properties
Media & Technology
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).