On the 9th floor of Cape Town’s finest art deco building, Alexander's is your perfect lock up and go one-bedroom holiday apartment. In the streets below you can become instantly immersed in Cape Town’s multi-cultural vibe by wandering through the local street markets, admiring the fine historic architecture and people-watching from sidewalk cafés. Tourist sites are at your fingertips.
Rise above the hustle and bustle of the city in this sophisticated and elegant 9th floor apartment with views of Lion's Head, Signal Hill and the sea in the distance. Alexander’s 904 is a beautiful north-facing apartment with magnificent double volume ceilings, wooden parquet floors and strong use of colour to create an eclectic style.
Alexander’s 904 comprises a comfortable living area with lounge and dining room open to a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine on the lower level. Above is the mezzanine loft-level bedroom with a king-size bed, which can be made up as two single beds. The bathroom has a shower and bath. There's free Wifi, international TV channels and private parking.
TOP TEN REASONS TO STAY AT ALEXANDER'S:
- Clean and extremely well managed
- Walk to restaurants, cafés and 5-mins drive to Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront
- Safe and secure with private parking
- Free Wifi
- Personal Meet & Greet and Checkout
- King size or twin beds
- Original parquet floors and high-ceiling art deco architecture
- Fully equipped for self-catering with a washing machine
- Bath and shower
- TV with satellite channels and DVD
Table Mountain is ever-present and calling you to walk it or at least take the cable car to the top for the most extraordinary vista of mountains, ocean and city. From up there you see how compact the city of Cape Town is and will feel pleased you are staying at its heart of it.
Many other sightseeing destinations are on your doorstep. Don’t miss the V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Cape Point and the Winelands. Soak up the sun on soft sandy beaches or stroll the promenades at sunset….so romantic!
There are many appealing aspects to Cape Town ,so don’t rush your holiday here. Chill out like the locals, and book to stay a week!
MyCiti bus stops right around the corner and there's a branch that goes to the Airport.
The open-top City Sightseeing bus stops just down the road.
The highway out of town is very easy to access for self-driving.
Food & Drink
Standard in All Properties
Media & Technology
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).