Mutual Heights 810
When you choose your Cape Town holiday apartment a view of Table Mountain is an added bonus. You’ve come to the right place because the one-bedroom Mutual 810 not only has stunning views of Table Mountain and Devil’s Peak, but some of the city’s iconic historic buildings as well. From the tall windows loook out onto Grand Parade, City Hall and the Castle of Good Hope. Mutual 810 has double-volume high ceilings and a mezzanine floor bedroom looking loftily over the open-plan lounge & kitchen.
The original parquet wood floors and wall sconces in Mutual 810 reflect the building’s art deco heritage and Mutual Heights is considered the finest art deco building in Cape Town. The high ceilings allow the bedroom to be situated on the mezzanine floor with a queen-size bed and freshly laundered white linens. Below is the bathroom with separate bath and shower and lounge with TV and satellite channels and 4-seater dining table. The kitchen is well equipped with crockery and cutlery and a washing machine.
Staying at Mutual 810 you get your own inside parking bay (like gold dust in the city!) and use of a gorgeous swimming pool, both accessed via a funky skywalk to the adjacent Adderley building.
Mutual Heights rubs shoulders with a street full of heritage buildings and with the grandeur of Table Mountain to the rear and the Atlantic Ocean to the front, it's easy to see why people call Cape Town one of the world’s most beautiful cities. At Mutual 811 you will be staying right in the heart of the city, with easy access to by foot or by car to all the tourist sites and CBD businesses.
Ten Reasons to Choose Mutual Heights 810
- Great Table Mountain Views
- Brilliant city centre position
- Personal Meet, Greet & Checkout Service
- Walk to restaurants, cafés & tourist attractions
- 5-mins drive to Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront
- Safe and secure with dedicated inside parking
- Use of gorgeous rooftop swimming pool
- Gym on site
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tourist Information folder
Mutual Heights 810 is in the most acclaimed art-deco building and apartment conversion in Cape Town. And it's bang in the middle of the city, which means it's perfectly positioned for walking around historic Cape Town. Explore markets, fine architecture, restaurants and tourist attractions on foot. Walk to City Hall, Grand Parade, Castle of Good Hope, Adderley Street Flower Market, Greenmarket Square, Company's Gardens, Slave Lodge, SA Museum, National Art Gallery, Planitarium, Long Street's quirky shops and cafes....too many places to mention!
Use your own car or hop in an Uber taxi to the other MUST-SEE sights including: Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands and top up your tan on the local white sand beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
Don’t forget to make time for a day trip to the Cape Winelands and to Cape Point stopping at Boulders Beach penguins. On your way use the mind-blowing Chapman's Peak Drive for out of this world ocean and mountain views. You are going to love it here!
You have a dedicated parking bay and it's easy to self-drive yourself around this compact city, especially if you have a Satnav.
The highway out of town is just around the corner and the Airport is a straightforward 30-minute drive.
The MyCiti bus (with an Airport shuttle) has stops all over the city and the open-top Sightseeing Bus departs from around the corner.
Food & Drink
Standard in All Properties
Media & Technology
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).