Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
DO YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO STORE THIS INFORMATION??
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).
Mutual Heights 715 could be the holiday apartment you’ve always dreamed of; chic decor, comfortable queen-size loft bedroom, bath and shower, well equipped kitchen, plus a sensational Table Mountain view and cityscape of historic buildings. And you can walk to numerous tourist sites, restaurants and cafes from this perfect Cape Town city pad.
Tall windows, parquet floor, double-volume ceilings and a mezzanine floor bedroom are indicative of the fine Art Deco architecture in Mutual Heights and what make this apartment so desirable.
On the ground floor is the attractive lounge with TV and satellite channels and the neatly fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar. The bathroom has a separate bath and shower. Upstairs is the loft bedroom with a queen-size bed fitted with freshly laundered cotton linens.
Your dedicated parking bay is inside Mutual Heights, giving you easy access to getting around town but if you choose to walk, you’ll find a whole host of attractions easily accessible; Greenmarket Square, Company’s Gardens, museums, galleries, restaurants and shops. If you’ve still got energy after your day of sightseeing or business, Mutual Heights has a gym for your use.
10-Point Amenities Checklist at Mutual 715
- Personal Meet & Greet and Checkout Service
- Sparkling clean
- Wifi Internet fibre is installed
- Parking Bay inside Mutual Heights building
- TV with Satellite channels
- Washing machine
- Loft bedrooms with queen bed
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Tourist Information Folder
The impressive Mutual Heights art deco apartment building is perfectly positioned for walking around historic Cape Town. Explore markets, fine architecture, restaurants and tourist attractions on foot.
Or hop in an Uber taxi or self-drive to the must-see sights.
Where will you go...take your pick:
5-10 Minute Drive to:
Table Mountain cableway, Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, V&A Waterfront, Two Oceans Aquarium, Robben Island Ferry, Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches, Theatre on the Bay, Seapoint Promenade, Cape Town Stadium, Greenpoint Park, Woodstock (trendy décor shops).
15-30 Minute Drive to:
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands, Hout Bay Beach & Mariner’s Wharf, Chapman’s Peak Scenic Drive, Blouberg (iconic Table Mountain view from across the bay), Cape Town International Airport, Silvermine Nature Reserve (hikes and swim in mountain dam).
30 Minutes – 1 hour drive:
Stellenbosch Winelands, Muizenberg Beach (best surf beach), Kalk Bay (quirky shops & seafood restaurants), Fish Hoek Beach (best for swimming & sandcastles), Simon’s Town, Boulders Penguins, Noordhoek & Kommetjie beach horserides, Cape Point Vineyards (& Thursday Market 4.30-8.30pm).
1 hour +: Franschhoek & Paarl Winelands, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Scarborough scenic drive, West Coast: National Park, !Khwa-tu San Cultural Centre, Langebaan lagoon.
The brilliant open-top City Sightseeing Bus has a stop just around the corner. There are several routes to choose from – see the information folder.
The MyCiti bus (pre-paid tickets only) has a stop just down the road and a branch which services the Airport.
You have a dedicated parking bay and it’s very easy to get onto the Freeway out of town from here.
Food & Drink
Standard in All Properties
Media & Technology
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
There are no reviews for this property yet.