Afrinest two-bedroom Cape Town city apartment is inspired by Africa; not the Africa of khaki and neutrals but rather of vibrant reds, blues and oranges. It's situated right in the heart of Cape Town’s lively and historic CBD in the outstanding art-deco Mutual Heights building. Feel the vibrant energy of Cape Town as you walk to the many accessible tourist sites or businesses.
Afrinest is situated right in the heart of Cape Town’s lively and historic CBD in the outstanding art-deco Mutual Heights building. A unique internal feature of the building is a huge light-filled inner atrium with apartments clustered around it. Afrinest faces this inner hallway and as such does not have exterior windows.
Afrinest has two bedrooms set on two levels, one with twin beds and the other with a queen-size bed. On the lower level is the open plan lounge and dining area with fully equipped kitchen including a washing machine, plus the twin bedded room and the bathroom with bath and shower. The queen-size loft bedroom is upstairs, with a balcony to look down over the lounge. AfriNest has a large TV with international channels and Free Wifi.
10-Point Facilities Summary
- Spotlessly clean
- Safe secure inside parking
- Swimming pool in adjacent building
- 2 bedrooms; twin and queen beds
- Self-catering kitchen with washing machine
- Walk to restaurants, cafés & tourist attractions
- Safe, Iron & board, Hairdryer, Towels, Bathroom amenities
- Original parquet floors and high-ceiling art deco architecture
- Personal Meet & Greet and Checkout
Cape Town is a great city for walking and appreciating its architecture and creative shops. From right outside the impressive Mutual Heights art deco apartment building, walk across the Grand Parade with its market stalls to the Castle of Good Hope. Then stroll through the Flower Market and wander deeper into the heart of the old city to cobbled Greenmarket Square. You’ll soon feel the vibe of the multicultural spirit of Cape Town.
5-10 Minute Drive to:
Table Mountain cableway, Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, V&A Waterfront, Two Oceans Aquarium, Robben Island Ferry, Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches, Theatre on the Bay, Seapoint Promenade, Cape Town Stadium, Greenpoint Park, Woodstock (trendy décor shops).
15-30 Minute Drive to:
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands, Hout Bay Beach & Mariner’s Wharf, Chapman’s Peak Scenic Drive, Blouberg (iconic Table Mountain view from across the bay), Cape Town International Airport, Silvermine Nature Reserve (hikes and swim in mountain dam).
30 Minutes – 1 hour drive:
Stellenbosch Winelands, Muizenberg Beach (best surf beach), Kalk Bay (quirky shops & seafood restaurants), Fish Hoek Beach (best for swimming & sandcastles), Simon’s Town, Boulders Penguins, Noordhoek & Kommetjie beach horserides, Cape Point Vineyards (& Thursday Market 4.30-8.30pm).
1 hour +: Franschhoek & Paarl Winelands, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Scarborough scenic drive, West Coast: National Park, !Khwa-tu San Cultural Centre, Langebaan lagoon.
The brilliant open-top City Sightseeing Bus has a stop just around the corner. There are several routes to choose from – see the information folder.
The MyCiti bus (pre-paid tickets only) has a stop just down the road and a branch which services the Airport.
You have a dedicated parking bay and it’s very easy to get onto the Freeway out of town from here.
Food & Drink
Standard in All Properties
Media & Technology
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).