If you want a glamorous, quiet 2-bedroom Cape Town city holiday apartment with a fabulous view of Table Mountain, then look no further than Cartwright’s 1203. It’s very smart yet still affordable for family or friends sharing, with ample lounge, 6-seater dining, 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. The granite-topped kitchen comes with washing machine, dishwasher and espresso machine. Just one minutes’ walk to shops, restaurants, flower market and surrounded by Cape Town architectural masterpieces.
This beautifully presented 2 bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment in the popular Cartwrights Corner apartment building in Adderley Street has breathtaking views of Table Mountain. Cartwright’s Corner has a smart entrance and 24-hour manned foyer, right in the middle of the main trading street of central Cape Town.
Exceptional quality and attention to detail has made this apartment the home from home you are looking for when traveling for business or holiday.
Situated on the 12th floor, Cartwright's 1203 is spacious with a beautiful open plan layout. The two bedrooms both havequeen size beds, pure cotton linen and towels. One bathroom is en-suite with bath and shower and the other off-suite with a shower.
Here's a Summary of the Excellent Facilities at Cartwright’s 1203:
• Free Wifi
• Quiet & Clean
• Indoor dedicated parking bay
• Well-equipped Gym & Swimming Pool
• Two bedrooms (queen-size beds) & two bathrooms
• Large lounge; corner sofa with expansive views of Table Mountain
• 6-seater dining table
• Kitchen fully equipped; espresso machine, dishwasher, washing machine
• TV with satellite channels and speakers
• Study table
• Wooden floors
• Towels & bathroom amenities including hairdryer
• Extras: Electronic safe/Iron/Board/Tea/Coffee/Sugar
• Personal Meet & Greet
Cartwright’s 1203 is bang in the middle of the city, which means it's perfectly positioned for walking around historic Cape Town. Explore markets, fine architecture, restaurants and tourist attractions on foot. Walk to City Hall, Grand Parade, Castle of Good Hope, Adderley Street Flower Market, Greenmarket Square, Company's Gardens, Slave Lodge, SA Museum, National Art Gallery, Planetarium, Long Street's quirky shops and cafes....too many places to mention!
Use your own car or hop in an Uber taxi for a short ride to the other MUST-SEE sites including: Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands and top up your tan on the local white sand beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
Don’t forget to make time for a day trip to the Cape Winelands and to Cape Point stopping at Boulders Beach penguins. On your way use the mind-blowing Chapman's Peak Drive for out of this world ocean and mountain views.
You are going to love it here so much you'd better book for at least a week!
Standard in All Properties
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).