Mountain View Loft
It's not called Mountain View Loft for nothing! This New York-style loft apartment has an eye-popping view of Cape Town's most iconic landmark - Table Mountain!
Exposed brickwork and industrial touches put this spacious 1-bedroom city apartment right on trend. It's very cool!
The king-size bed is up on the mezzanine floor looking over the gorgeous open-plan lounge, diner and well-equipped kitchen. Share photos on the free Wifi and make your friends jealous.
Here's what you can expect in the very desirable Mountain View Loft:
• Designer loft; exposed brick and industrial metalwork, large mirrors,
• King-size bed on mezzanine floor
• Free Wifi
• Cable TV
• Lounge with super-comfy sofas, Nguni rug and artwork
• Double-volume floor to ceiling drapes
• 6-seater Dining table
• Kitchen fully equipped with double sink, washing machine & dryer
• Bathroom with walk-in shower and bathroom amenities
• Undercover parking (very sought-after in the middle of the city)
• Spotlessly clean
• Electronic Safe/Hairdryer/Iron & board
• Personal Meet & Greet and Checkout
• Tourist Information Folder
Mountain View Loft is right in the centre of Cape Town so it's easy to walk to numerous tourist attractions, such as Bo-Kaap Cape Malay Quarter, Greenmarket Square, Long Street and Kloof Street (shops, cafes, restaurants).
Even though Table Mountain looks so close, the cablecar departure point is all uphill so it's best to take your car. And V&A Waterfront is 5 mintues in other other direction.
You are brilliantly positioned to reach the Highways out of town to get to all the tourist attractions around Cape Town's coastline.
There are many City Sightseeing Bus stops around the city and the closes to Mountain View Loft is just a few minutes walk at Jewel Africa in Buitengracht Street.
Here's our Where to GoTourist Guide:
5-15 Minute Walk to: Bo-Kaap Malay Quarter, Bree Street, Long Street & Kloof Street (restaurants, cafés & boutiques), City Sightseeing Bus stops, The Taj Hotel, Grand Daddy Hotel rooftop bar & open-air cinema, 15-on-Orange Hotel Cocktail Bar, Mount Nelson Hotel, Greenmarket Square, St George’s Cathedral, St George’s Mall,Castle of Good Hope, City Hall & Grand Parade, Flower Market, Slave Lodge, Company’s Gardens, SA Museum, National Art Gallery, Planetarium, Parliament, Fugard Theatre, Artscape Theatre, Labia Noveau Cinema.
5-15 Minute Drive to: Table Mountain cableway, Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, V&A Waterfront, Two Oceans Aquarium, Robben Island Ferry, Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches, CTICC Convention Centre, Dstrict 6 Museum, Theatre on the Bay, Seapoint Promenade, Cape Town Stadium, Greenpoint Park, Woodstock (trendy décor shops),
30 Minute Drive to: Cape Town International Airpor, tKirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands, Hout Bay Beach & Mariner’s Wharf, Chapman’s Peak Scenic Drive, Blouberg (iconic Table Mountain view from across the bay),, Silvermine Nature Reserve (hikes and swim in mountain dam).
30 Minutes – 1 hour drive: Stellenbosch Winelands, Muizenberg Beach (best surf beach), Kalk Bay (quirky shops & seafood restaurants), Fish Hoek Beach (best for swimming & sandcastles), Simon’s Town, Boulders Penguins, Noordhoek & Kommetjie beach horserides, Cape Point Vineyards (& Thursday Market 4.30-8.30pm),
1 hour +: Franschhoek & Paarl Winelands, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Scarborough scenic drive, West Coast: National Park, !Khwa-tu San Cultural Centre, Langebaan lagoon.
Standard in All Properties
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).