Odyssey is a homely, well-designed one-bedroom Cape Town apartment in Greenpoint, just 5 minutes’ drive to major tourist attractions.
While the apartment may not have views, the rooftop pool deck certainly has and you will want to spend some down time up here! The cable TV and king-size bed will ensure great comfort after a day's sightseeing and there’s an en-suite shower bathroom. You'll find Greenpoint a brilliant location for quickly getting to all the scenic and cultural places of interest.
Fully-furnished Odyssey self-catering apartment has that comfortable homely feeling with a well-designed space and everything in its place. The kitchen runs along one wall of this open plan space, with a separate bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
Summary of Odyssey:
• 24-hour security with a manned entry desk
• Stylish open-plan one-bedroom apartment in safe and secure block
• King-size bed
• Lounge with L-shaped comfy sofa and Satellite TV
• Breakfast bar
• Kitchen fully equipped with double sink, washing machine & dryer
• Bathroom with walk-in shower and bathroom amenities
• Secure parking
• Spotlessly clean
• Electronic Safe/Hairdryer/Iron & board
• Personal Meet & Greet and Checkout
• Tourist Information Folder
Odyssey is mid-way between Greenpoint and Seapoint - both known for providing good things in life! This means strolling, jogging or cycling along the seafront promenade then stopping off at one of the many local cafes and restaurants, which are always buzzing with people. It's a very desirable residential area just minutes from the city centre.
The heart of Cape Town city and most of the tourist attractins are just 5 minutes drive.
5-15 Minute Walk to: Seapoint Promenade, Cape Town Stadium, Greenpoint Park, City Sightseeing Bus stops, restaurants and cafés.
5-10 Minute Drive to: V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain cableway, Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, Robben Island Ferry, Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches, Theatre on the Bay, Castle of Good Hope, City Hall & Grand Parade, Flower Market, Slave Lodge, Greenmarket Square, St George’s Cathedral, St George’s Mall, Long Street (bars & shops), Bo-Kaap Malay Quarter, Company’s Gardens, SA Museum, National Art Gallery, Planetarium, Parliament, Fugard Theatre, Artscape Theatre, CTICC Convention Centre, District 6 Museum, Bree Street and Kloof Street (restaurants, cafés & boutiques), Mount Nelson Hotel, Grand Daddy Hotel rooftop bar and open-air cinema.
15-30 Minute Drive to: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands, Hout Bay Beach & Mariner’s Wharf, Chapman’s Peak Scenic Drive, Blouberg (iconic Table Mountain view from across the bay), Cape Town International Airport.
30 Minutes – 1 hour drive: Stellenbosch Winelands, Muizenberg Beach (best surf beach), Kalk Bay (quirky shops & seafood restaurants), Fish Hoek Beach (best for swimming & sandcastles), Simon’s Town, Boulders Penguins, Noordhoek & Kommetjie beach horserides, Cape Point Vineyards (& Thursday Market 4.30-8.30pm), Silvermine Nature Reserve (hikes and swim in mountain dam).
1 hour +: Franschhoek & Paarl Winelands, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Scarborough scenic drive, West Coast: National Park, !Khwa-tu San Cultural Centre, Langebaan lagoon.
The closest open-top City Sightseeing bus stops at Winchester Mansions on Seapoint promenade.
You have your own dedicated parking bay and it's very easy to get onto the freeway heading out of town to visit Constantia Winelands, Cape Point, etc.
Standard in All Properties
Check in times
Check In: 02:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).