This stunning one-bedroom flat, just a minute’s walk from the seafront promenade, is a real gem for a Cape Town self-catering holiday or business trip where coming home is a real pleasure. It couldn’t be better positioned for getting about and about; a short 4km drive into the city centre and all the tourist attractions or enjoying the seaside locality and hundreds of cafés and restaurants within walking distance.
Decorated on trend, with mid-century and very modern coming together to create a very stylish and spacious apartment. You’ve got a divine king-size bed and bathroom with separate bath and shower. The kitchen has full self-catering facilities exceeding most homes, with washer, dryer and dishwasher.
Monreith Apartment block is secure and well managed in the sought-after Sea Point suburb of Cape Town, being so close to the sea and the promenade which stretches for kilometres. It’s along the promenade that locals come to stroll, jog, walk dogs, cycle and rollerblade. Be sure to take a walk there yourself and look out for dolphins who are known to swim up and down the coast here.
Monreith Facilities Summary:
• Personal Meet & Greet by Afribode staff and help during your stay
• Spotlessly clean
• Free Wifi internet
• Convenient and quiet city centre location
• 1 Bedroom with high quality linens
• 1 Bathroom with bath and shower
• Dedicated parking bay
• TV with full range of satellite channels
• Well equipped kitchen with washer, dryer and dishwasher
• Iron & board, hairdryer, towels, bathroom amenities
• Electronic safe
• Tourist Information Folder
5-15 Minute Walk to: Seapoint Promenade, many shops, restaurants and cafés.
5-10 Minute Drive to: V&A Waterfront, Cape Town Stadium, Greenpoint Park, Bo-Kaap Malay Quarter,Table Mountain cableway, Signal Hill, Lion’s Head, Robben Island Ferry, Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches, Theatre on the Bay, Castle of Good Hope, City Hall & Grand Parade, Flower Market, Slave Lodge, Greenmarket Square, St George’s Cathedral, St George’s Mall, Long Street (bars & shops), Company’s Gardens, SA Museum, National Art Gallery, Planetarium, Parliament, Fugard Theatre, Artscape Theatre, CTICC Convention Centre, District 6 Museum, Bree Street and Kloof Street (restaurants, cafés & boutiques), Mount Nelson Hotel, Grand Daddy Hotel rooftop bar and open-air cinema.
15-30 Minute Drive to: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands, Hout Bay Beach & Mariner’s Wharf, Chapman’s Peak Scenic Drive, Blouberg (iconic Table Mountain view from across the bay), Cape Town International Airport.
30 Minutes – 1 hour drive: Stellenbosch Winelands, Muizenberg Beach (best surf beach), Kalk Bay (quirky shops & seafood restaurants), Fish Hoek Beach (best for swimming & sandcastles), Simon’s Town, Boulders Penguins, Noordhoek & Kommetjie beach horserides, Cape Point Vineyards (& Thursday Market 4.30-8.30pm), Silvermine Nature Reserve (hikes and swim in mountain dam).
1 hour +: Franschhoek & Paarl Winelands, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Scarborough scenic drive, West Coast: National Park, !Khwa-tu San Cultural Centre, Langebaan lagoon.
You have a private parking bay and it’s very easy to drive the coast road to get to all the best sights and it’s not at all difficult to get to the freeway heading out of town.
Uber taxis do effectively in Cape Town.
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).