In the heart of Cape Town, this fab studio apartment places you right in the middle of Cape Town’s daily action and walking distance to tourist attractions, restaurants and cafés. Yet at six floors up it’s quiet and sunny. The open plan design creates space for a queen-size bed, lounge with TV and satellite channels, a built-in kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher and café-style 2-seater table. This prestigious block also has a pool & gym. A perfect couple‘s Cape Town city pad.
Welcome to Master Luc, luxurious inner-city Cape Town living. This excellent value studio apartment is in one of Cape Town's most sought-after apartment blocks - Cartwright's Corner - with a smart 24-hour manned foyer leading staright out onto the bustling Adderley Street, just metres from the famous flower market.
It's undoubtely the best place to be located in the historic heart of the city for easy access to everything you've come here for; sightseeing, city vibe, eating out, walking or short drive to attractions, appreciating the architecture.
Cartwright’s Corner 608 Facilities Checklist:
• Sunny city centre location; walk to attractions, shops, restaurants
• Very Quiet & Clean
• Wifi purchased via a voucher system
• Parking in dedicated bay inside building
• Well-equipped Gym & Swimming Pool
• Queen-size bed with freshly laundered linens
• Fitted kitchen;washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave
• Tea/coffee/sugar provided
• TV with satellite channels and DVD player
• Large windows looking onto the cityscape
• 2-seater sofa and ottomans
• Bath and separate shower
• Toiletries; towels, shower gel, soap, sewing kit
• Accessories: safe/hairdryer/iron/board/clothes drying rack
• Personal Meet & Greet
Master Luc in Cartwright's Corner is bang in the middle of the city, which means it's perfectly positioned for walking around historic Cape Town. Explore markets, fine architecture, restaurants and tourist attractions on foot. Walk to City Hall, Grand Parade, Castle of Good Hope, Adderley Street Flower Market, Greenmarket Square, Company's Gardens, Slave Lodge, SA Museum, National Art Gallery, Planetarium, Long Street's quirky shops and cafes....too many places to mention!
Use your own car or hop in an Uber taxi for a short ride to the other MUST-SEE sites: Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Constantia Winelands and top up your tan on the local white sand beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
Don’t forget to make time for a day trip to the Cape Winelands and to Cape Point stopping at Boulders Beach penguins. On your way use the mind-blowing Chapman's Peak Drive for out of this world ocean and mountain views.
There's so much to do and see that you'd better book for at least a week!
You are going to love it here!
You have a dedicated parking bay inside the building and it's easy to self-drive yourself around this compact city.
The highway out of town is just around the corner and the Airport is a straightforward 30-minute drive.
The MyCiti bus (with an Airport shuttle) has stops all over the city and the open-top Sightseeing Bus has a stop just around the corner.
Standard in All Properties
Check in times
Check In: 03:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).